Officers for 2018-2019
- President: Diana Eastman - Zeta Tau Alpha
- Vice President: Margaret Simons - Alpha Gamma Delta
- Recording Secretary: Marlene Mourtzikos - Delta Gamma
- Corresponding Secretary: Mia Ellsberry - Phi Sigma Sigma
- Treasurer: Shoshana Yudin - Delta Zeta
- Collegiate Relations: Carlee Fazio - Delta Delta Delta
- Fundraising: Jan Jones - Gamma Phi Beta
- Social: Lynnette McMahon - Alpha Omicron Pi
- Asst. Social: Jonelle Kellner - Delta Phi Epsilon
- Publicity/Historian: Sandy Drake - Sigma Kappa
- Courtesy: Donna Timmons - Kappa Delta
- Parlimentarian: Brandi Tyson - Alpha Phi
- Past President: cj Donavan and Marie Rees - Sigma Sigma Sigma
- Delegates at Large
- Nora Fleming - Chi Omega
- Meghan Gilling - Phi Mu
- Janet Richardson and Reina Marchi - Alpha Epsilon Phi
- Ellen Katzenstein - Alpha Chi Omega
- Mindy Rappe - Pi Beta Phi
- Jane Haxton Thomas - Kappa Kappa Gamma
- TBD - Kappa Alpha Theta
Objectives of Greater Long Beach Alumnae Panhellenic
- To promote inter-sorority friendship and cooperation.
- To publicize the high ideals, purpose and accomplishments of sororities.
- To stimulate interest and participation of alumnae members of NPC sororities.
- To cooperate with universities and college Panhellenics in the study of and solution to problems of common interest.
- To further interest in community service and philanthropic efforts.
- To provide qualified students with financial assistance through scholarship awards.
National Panhellenic Conference Vision
National Panhellenic Conference will be the premier advocacy and support organization for its members, member groups, college and alumnae Panhellenics and a proponent of women’s sorority membership.
Visit the NPC Website: www.npcwomen.org