Officers and Delegates for 2019-2020
- President: Margaret Simons - Alpha Gamma Delta
- Vice President: Marlene Mourtzikos - Delta Gamma
- Recording Secretary: Mia Ellsberry - Phi Sigma Sigma
- Corresponding Secretary: Shoshana Yudin - Delta Zeta
- Treasurer: Carlee Fazio - Delta Delta Delta
- Assistant Treasurer: Jan Jones - Gamma Phi Beta
- Collegiate Relations: Lynnette McMahon - Alpha Omicron Pi
- Fundraising: Jonelle Kellner - Delta Phi Epsilon
- Social: Sandy Drake - Sigma Kappa
- Assistant Social: Donna Timmons - Kappa Delta
- Historian: Brandi Tyson - Alpha Phi
- Courtesy: cj Donovan and Marie Rees - Sigma Sigma Sigma
- Publicity / Webmaster: Meghan Gilling - Phi Mu
- Publicity / Social Media: Reina Marchi - Alpha Epsilon Phi
- Past President (Parliamentarian): Diana Eastman - Zeta Tau Alpha
- Delegates at Large
- Ellen Katzenstein - Alpha Chi Omega
- Jane Haxton Thomas - Kappa Kappa Gamma
Objectives of Greater Long Beach Alumnae Panhellenic
- To promote inter-sorority friendship and cooperation.
- To publicize the high ideals, purpose and accomplishments of sororities.
- To stimulate interest and participation of alumnae members of NPC sororities.
- To cooperate with universities and college Panhellenics in the study of and solution to problems of common interest.
- To further interest in community service and philanthropic efforts.
- To provide qualified students with financial assistance through scholarship awards.
National Panhellenic Conference Vision
National Panhellenic Conference will be the premier advocacy and support organization for its members, member groups, college and alumnae Panhellenics and a proponent of women’s sorority membership.
Visit the NPC Website: www.npcwomen.org